Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The First Post

Hey I'm Knox Colby, and this is my blog. Its the second day of the spring semester at VCU. Class is alright (STAT 208, Human Spirituality, Astronomy, and Focused Inquiry II). I got a new bike, and added rainbow lights to the wheels. They are motion sensored, so the minute you hit the road at night, the lights go off in flashes of different neon colors (by law its required to have lights on your bike at night, and how more ovious could be than rainbows lights at night?).

My first day was a complete failure, however. I missed a class, popped a bike tube, forgot to buy my books for a class, and forgot to do an assignment over the winter break for Monday. Shit was awful.
The point of this blog is to keep a log of rediculous/funny/memorable things that I have said/done or people have said/done. Furthermore, its is for me to look back on and be able to see everything I've done (since I have a hard time rememberign little things I liked from a month ago or so) through my years in college.
I dont think people will look at this. This is basically for personal use only, but feel free to read all the stories I will put in here for your amusement.


-Knox R. Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment