Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Whats Happening Brother?

I hate being sick. If someone tells me "Don't get to close I'm sick," or something along those lines, I don't care. I'll still treat you like a human being and give you a hug. I can't stand it when I get something I know none of my close friends or family members don't have. Getting sick from a complete stranger just erks me. My mom and I are sick. I guess its just that time of the year. I have strep throat, which is easy to get rid of, but it just sucks cause its painful and scratchy. I'm more worried about my mom, because she may have MRSA, a type of infection that's immune to most medicines that are used to treat it (penicillin, etc.). The main symptom of MRSA are red bumps/rashes that develop and look like bad pimples or sores. I hope MRSA isn't the case and I hope she'll be ok. We both have appointments around the same time today (Mom at 11:00, me at 11:45). Hopefully she'll be done by the time I get there so we'll know whats wrong.

- Currrently listening to: Marvin Gaye - Whats Going On
... This record is timeless. Its great for writing/homework or just chillaxing. So sexy and groovy...

No comments:

Post a Comment